allow up to 48 hours for your shipment to leave our warehouse. We will try to
ship within 24 hours whenever possible, excluding weekends.
- Please note that our default shipping service is FedEx Smartpost which is a hybrid service between FedEx Ground and the USPS. The product will leave our distribution center via FedEx Ground but will be delivered via the USPS Monday thru Saturday. (Smartpost is the lowest cost option available to Thiessens, and by utilizing this service your shipping costs are also kept as low as possible)
- The average ground delivery time for a package leaving our facility to delivery at your door is 4 or 5 calendar days, but Smartpost can take up to 7 calendar days
- For orders totaling over $99 free 2-day Shipping is available, this does not include our oversized items or direct from manufacture shipments
- We do not ship traditionally on weekends, although Thiessens may do so during peak holiday periods. Orders taken on Fridays will ship Monday or Tuesday of the following week
- If you wish to expedite your order, we can do so at your expense using Thiessens deeply discounted rates for FedEx Priority Overnight, 2 Day, or Express Saver. **If you live in Alaska or Hawaii your options are limited to Priority Overnight or 2 Day Shipping excluding oversized and direct from manufacture items
- Once your order is shipped you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email with tracking information. Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes. You must provide us with a full street address when ordering
- For priority speed shipments all orders received before 12pm CST will ship the same day. Otherwise, it will process and ship the following business day
- We will ship to Canadian addresses as well, but those shipments will move via FedEx International Ground (at our costed rate), and the recipient would be liable for any duty & tax assessed by the Canadian Customs authority
- Thiessens only ships to valid US and Canadian addresses
CALCULATING SHIPPING COSTS
Place the items you wish to order in your shopping cart, enter the zip code of your shipping address on the Shopping Cart page. Our cost calculator will display the cost for each of the shipping options to that zip code.
If you decide you don't need an item anymore, you can delete items from your open orders in the Orders section in Your Account. Deleting all items in an order will cancel the entire order.
If you have any questions about shipping policies, methods, timing, and/or charges please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.